Here I describe how to do some tasks that weren't immediately obvious to me. This is more so I don't have to remember how to do the same task the next time than it is to help you, as valuable as you are.
- HOWTO flash your BIOS under Linux without wasting a CD, installing a floppy drive, or having a dedicated hard drive partition to hold the image.
- HOWTO improve support for my sound card on Fedora systems.
- HOWTO make my KVM virtual machines run more efficiently on Fedora.
- HOWTO debug a Linux kernel running inside a KVM virtual machine.
- HOWTO choose a model for thread-local variables when using gcc.
- HOWTO detect that a pthreads thread has exited.
- HOWTO get backtraces for all threads in a running process, automatically